CoinTracker makes cryptocurrency portfolio tracking and tax compliance simple. Our mission is to increase the financial freedom and prosperity of the world.
Some things we’re proud of:
📈 3% of all global cryptocurrency assets are tracked on CoinTracker ($50B daily)
🤝 Partnered with Coinbase, TurboTax, OpenSea, and other industry leaders
💼 Venture-backed by Accel, Y Combinator, and other top investors
🗺️ Founders: Jon previously built TextNow (200M downloads), Chandan was previously a product manager at Google
Learn more about our mission, culture, and hiring process: https://cointracker.notion.site/CoinTracker-is-Hiring-7308c712493940a3b6e62257d283dad8
Design CoinTracker to make cryptocurrency portfolio tracking, tax compliance, and personal financial management intuitive and seamless for everyone.
- Designed and shipped improvements to core user journeys that successfully improve the UX and/or top level metrics by 3x
- Dozens of examples of public recognition for excellent design, including from everyday users and top critics alike
- Favorable engagement and retention metrics versus other crypto tax and portfolio products
- Help NPS increase by 20%
- Reduce 30-day churn on subscriptions to <5%
- Design and ship products that lead crypto to the next level of adoption, working collaboratively with product management, engineering, partnerships, tax, support, and others from conception to launch
- Deeply understand the needs and feelings of CoinTracker’s product, users, and would-be users, including through direct engagement and research
- As an early designer on the team, flex cross-functionally into user research, motion design, content design, rapid prototyping, and other areas
- Represent CoinTracker and your products compellingly and humbly to the company and the broader crypto ecosystem
Some of the qualifications we are excited about
- 3+ years shipping beloved products at scale as a product designer
- Active and passionate user of cryptocurrency
- Ability to collaborate effectively across engineering, product management, partnerships, and other key stakeholders
- Experience building consumer products where ease of use and delight made the difference
- Experience in an early-stage high growth startup environment
- Work effectively in a remote setting and able to overlap with our core hours of 9 AM to 12 PM PT
What’s it like working at CoinTracker?
We are a fully internationally distributed, tight-knit team. We have minimal process, and the majority of our time is spent working and collaborating asynchronously through tools like Linear, Notion, Slack, and Zoom. We also stay aligned and bonded through weekly sprints, standups, all hands, and socials. We aim to empower every individual on the team with full transparency, ownership, autonomy, and clear objectives.
If this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you! Not sure you’re a perfect fit? Reach out anyway. We’re looking for awesome individuals, not folks who perfectly match a job posting.