Website Good Dog
Connect directly with good breeders, shelters and rescues to find the dog of your dreams.
As a Product Design Lead at Good Dog, you’ll work side-by-side with product managers and engineers to build an experience people love. You’ll be immersed in research and work from insights, both qualitative and quantitative, to create elegant solutions to complex problems. You’ll be hands-on and in the weeds designing, collaborating on development, and interpreting the impact of your work. You’ll work closely with your teammates across the organization to build and ship best-in-class experiences across platforms.
What You’ll Do
- Be involved in every aspect of the product development process from user research all the way through product release
- Develop a deep understanding of our users and their needs through research
- Turn user insights and business requirements into world-class designs
- Collaborate and get in the weeds on the details needed to build, ship, and learn across our product with a constant eye on impact for both for our users and business
- Incorporate feedback from our users and across the company to quickly iterate on designs
- Balance design goals with technical limitations and business needs
- Leverage and continuously improve and extend our design system
What We’re Looking For
- You’ve had 5+ years of experience working in a product design or UX role
- You hold a high bar for product design execution as well as a strong desire to solve real world problems
- Your designs are elegant and intuitive while solving complex problems
- You’re comfortable taking risks and delivering high quality designs while moving quickly
- You thrive working collaboratively on cross functional teams
- You’re able to work independently on designs from start to finish and problem solve as you go
- You love building and are excited by the challenges of a growing startup
- You have experience practicing design thinking approaches and participating in user research
- You value and use both qualitative and quantitative inputs to inform decisions
What you’ll love about working here
- You’ll be creating world class experiences that are bringing about real, positive change in the lives of both people and dogs
- Design thinking is a critical part of our success and way of operating
- You’ll work with a team of kind, passionate, incredible people who have diverse experiences from some of the top companies in the world
- You’ll be joining at an incredibly exciting time of growth and be part of building a product, team, and company from an early stage
Good Dog is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds and perspectives. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
To apply for this job please visit www.gooddog.com.