About the job
Givebutter is the most-loved nonprofit fundraising platform, empowering millions of changemakers to raise more, pay less, and give better. Nonprofits use Givebutter to replace multiple tools so they can launch fundraisers and events, use donation forms and donor management (CRM), send emails and text blasts—all in one place. Instead of charging a traditional SaaS subscription fee, Givebutter is completely free to use with a 100% transparent tip-or-fee model.
Givebutter has been certified as a Great Place to Work® in 2021, 2022, and 2023, and is the #1 rated nonprofit software company on G2 across multiple categories.
Our mission is to empower the changemaker in all of us. We believe giving should be fun, so you’ll want to do it again, and we also believe that work should be fun, so that you’ll have the greatest impact. We are excited to hear from talented people who want to work with other talented people in making the world a butter place—and have fun along the way.
Role DescriptionGivebutter is hiring a Product Designer to join our team. You’ll work with the Product team to translate feature requirements into designs that reflect Givebutter’s design language and systems and that provides a buttery experience for fundraisers and donors. You’ll collaborate with our other designers to continue to refine, improve, and document our design system. You’ll also partner with the Engineering team to bring your designs to life in our platform and ensure that the implementation aligns with our product design standards. This role will play a key part in continuing to build a world-class platform that can help us on our mission to help empower the next billion changemakers.We want to hear from people who…
- Want to design a world-class, category-defining product
- Obsess over the details when design a UI
- Take a creative approach to product design and are interested in pushing boundaries to provide users with the best experience possible
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to plan and execute on the product roadmap
- Design wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups that communicate design concepts and product requirements
- Work closely with the Product and Design teams to manage and improve our product design system to ensure consistency and efficiency in the design and implementation process
- Perform design reviews on front-end changes to ensure they match designs and meet our product design standards
- Continuously iterate and improve existing designs based on user feedback or product trends
- Present designs to stakeholders, such as CX and engineering, and actively engage in constructive feedback sessions
- 3+ years of product design experience, with a portfolio that highlights launched web applications
- Experience creating wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups
- Strong understanding of UI and UX design principles and best practices, including best practices for mobile and accessibility
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality pixel perfect designs
- Proficient understanding of interaction patterns for both desktop and mobile web applications
- Experience with Figma
Remote Work: Work from anywhere in the United States.Health Insurance: We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance covered 100% for employees as well as HSA and FSA accounts.
Mental Health: Givebutter health insurance plans come with access to a TalkSpace membership.
401k: We offer access to a retirement planning account for all employees.Vacation and Holiday: Take up to 15 days of paid vacation time per year plus additional days per year with the company. We also take off all 10+ Federal Holidays and provide 2 floating holidays.
Parental Leave: We offer 12 weeks paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers.
Home Office Stipend: Upgrade your home office with company-sponsored expenses including high-quality laptops, monitors, and modern technology.
Charitable Giving: Employees are encouraged to donate up to $50/month to any verified nonprofit they wish to support on Givebutter.
Professional Development: We offer learning and development reimbursement opportunities.
Love What You Do: We are a mission-driven company serving the charitable sector. Feel good about the work you’re doing and the company you work for.
A recent study from LinkedIn showed that most women apply to jobs only when they meet 100% of the requirements, whereas men will hit the apply button if they hit 60%. Givebutter is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team – so to the women and nonbinary folks out there feeling unsure if you’re a perfect fit, we strongly encourage you to apply!
Total compensation will also include an OKR bonus and equity.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.