About the job
Humanly is transforming the world of talent acquisition with our recruiting platform that connects candidates and hiring teams through conversation, backed by natural language processing and AI. With tooling that automates candidate screening and scheduling, and provides remote interview analytics, we empower organizations to present their best selves while giving candidates an unrivaled experience.Our culture connects everyone at Humanly, as we believe we are successful only when our customers and colleagues are! Everyone is encouraged to seek truth, take ownership, and be their authentic selves in support of our commitment to a friendly and inclusive work environment where we think big and play big.
As a Y-Combinator (W20) graduate with robust Series A funding, we’re excited to bring on new team members who are energized by an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with fantastic growth potential.
Our headquarters are in Seattle, WA but we have team members in California, Canada and Vietnam.
About The Role
We are looking for our first full-time Product Designer, to work directly with the founding and product team to help set the product direction at this early and exciting stage of the company. We need someone who is excited about the opportunity to wear many hats and has worked on cross-functional product teams to create interactive products and applications. We dream big and play big, and in this role, you’ll have your fingerprints all over our products and marketing assets — from research to UX/UI and everything in-between.When it comes to design, we’re looking for people who can pick the right problems and solve them. For us, design is a combination of utility and beauty. We are looking for a broad set of design skills and the ability to create high-quality designs and interactions. Ultimately, our vision is to enhance the lives of our users, saving them time on manual tasks so they can spend more time on what matters most – the human engagement.This is a remote position located in the Pacific Time Zone only.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to the overall product and design direction of the company as a whole
- Be an expert on the market, buyers and users, and the problem you’re solving for them
- Be responsible for coming up with features and improvements, as well as external-facing collateral (i.e. product launch material, sales decks)
- Navigate the delicate balance between achieving the ideal user experience and making necessary compromises when faced with technical limitations or product priorities
- Run experiments, test your designs with users, dive into data and iterate based on what you’ve learned
- Help with -interviewing new team members and establishing a design culture within the company
- Work cross-functionally with engineers, product managers, marketers and other partners
Who you are
- 3+ of experience designing for B2B SaaS products
- Strong visual, UI, and interaction skills
- A doer – who takes ownership, responsibility, and accountability for your work
- Advocates for the best possible user experience and has the customer’s interests front and center (even if they don’t!)
- Willingness to disagree
- Always wants to know the “why” behind decisions
- You understand that good design is not about trends but is built on top of principles and trade-offs
- A long-term optimist – working at a startup is rewarding but it comes with challenges. Ultimately, you’ll need to believe in what you are building and the people that your product is helping
- Able to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Emotionally intelligent
- Strong graphic design know-how
- Has experience building B2B analytics dashboards
- Experience supporting product marketing initiatives
What we offer
- Interesting and challenging work
- Competitive compensation and equity
- 401(k) program to help you plan for your future
- Healthcare reimbursement
- Flexible PTO
- Remote + hybrid options
- Recognition program with monthly raffle prizes
- Company-wide annual meetups
To apply for this job please visit humanly-io.humanlyats.io.