TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
As the window of TikTok’s business services, our TikTok UED Monetization Product team is aiming to enable and inspire clients to effortlessly connect with audiences and maximize brand potential. We want to ease and inspire clients to achieve their goals, explore more possibilities and create values with TikTok. Being part of the team here, you will be able to utilize qualitative/quantitative studies to collect user feedback, create a deep understanding and empathy for our customers, and work cross-functionally with design, product, and marketing teams to meet the business needs.
In this role you will:
• Own every aspect of a product’s design, from solving the core user challenge to shipping a well-tested and pixel-perfect UI
• Before designing anything, do everything possible to familiarize yourself with the core problem you’re trying to solve and all the user goals
• Create and test rough prototypes early in the design process to create confidence in a solution • Design high-fidelity UI and UX specs to clearly communicate requirements to your team’s engineers • Help make high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product team
• Contribute your design thinking skills to other areas of the platform (Research, Marketing, product education, customer success, etc.)
• Mentor by heart, willing to share with and support junior or mid-level designers
• Experienced with designing and shipping an end to end product with complicated flows, multiple scenarios and edge cases
• Proven ability to empathize with and build solutions for users
• Ability to provide design variations and rational your design choices
• Ability to organize and communicate your thoughts and motivations with different audience
• A keen eye for visual UI details
• Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
• Self-motivated and able to efficiently run with a project without close supervision
• Willing to adapt and contribute to design system; Working closely with your engineers to build components that seamlessly fit into a larger component library/style guide
• Love to discuss design in group settings; participate in design critiques and reviews
• Experienced or interested in data visualization
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too. TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at USRC@tiktok.com
To apply for this job please visit careers.tiktok.com.