About the job
OLIPOP was founded in 2017 by Ben Goodwin and David Lester. Ben and David have been working together for nearly a decade to find accessible solutions to bring the benefits of digestive health to as many consumers as possible. OLIPOP is a deliciously refreshing tonic that is crafted with prebiotics, botanicals, and natural plant fiber to support your microbiome and benefit digestive health. We’re on a mission to provide an affordable, delicious alternative to soda that delivers leading-edge health benefits to mainstream consumers.
At Olipop our values lead the way we create our products, engage with each other, and interact with our community. While we’re invested in our product, we’re equally invested in personal development. We’re tightly knit, we’re genuine and we’re always pushing the envelope to do a better job than we did the day before. Our team is also fully remote, requiring us to be resourceful, creative and collaborative to support our fast-moving business.
To best serve our diverse community of customers, we also seek to recruit and include people with a diversity of abilities, backgrounds, and cultures.
What You’ll Need
Working at a start-up can be as much a personal journey as it is a professional one. To succeed at a company like Olipop, you must be comfortable with failing, learning, and adapting. You need to be curious, optimistic, and able to find a way when it seems impossible. You must be confident enough to express your ideas but humble and open to learning from your experiences and from others. If this is the approach you take to life, then we’d love to hear from you.
OLIPOP is looking for a Sr. Digital Designer. This will be an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team and work to define the future at OLIPOP. You’ll work to ensure the best possible experience across all of our digital channels. You are curious, collaborative, enjoy solving business and technology problems, are solutions oriented and positive, have an eye for design and execute to pixel perfection.
- Partner with our in-house omnichannel and marketing teams to design digital experiences and wireframes for our digital platforms including drinkolipop.com, Amazon and email
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to define design requirements for new or enhanced digital experiences
- Support User Acceptance Testings of implemented designs
- Identify, address and strategize solutions around impacting the customer journey and website performance (CRO)
- Establish and maintain a consistent UX and visual standard and brand identity across all OLIPOP digital entities
- Work cross functionally with the omnichannel team, designers, copywriters, web developers and marketing to build a best in class digital experience for OLIPOP customers
- Design and build landing pages in Figma and Shogun
- Design visually stunning email templates and visual assets for email marketing campaigns
- Build and implement email designs within email marketing platforms, such as Klaviyo
- 5+ years of digital experience focused on eCommerce
- 5+ years of experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Figma
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, animations and transitions a plus
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Extensive experience designing email templates within brand guidelines and knowledge of email channel best practices
- Experience with Shopify and Klaviyo a plus
- A strong digital portfolio showcasing your style and strengths across multiple digital touch points
- Strong understanding of current and emerging digital technologies
- Knowledge of best practices, including web accessibility, prototyping
- Strong organizational and communication skills, along with acute attention to detail
- Ability to present and pitch designs to executives
- Familiarity with the OLIPOP brand, consumer, and aesthetic – especially as we continue to evolve
- Experience working in startup/growth environment also a plus
COMPENSATION: $110,000 base salary + bonus
REPORTS TO: Head of Marketing
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Olipop does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law.
To apply for this job please visit drinkolipop.com.