Stability.ai is a community and mission driven, open-source artificial intelligence company that cares deeply about real-world implications and applications. Our most considerable advances grow from our diversity in working across multiple teams and disciplines. We are unafraid to go against established norms and explore creativity. We are motivated to generate breakthrough ideas and convert them into tangible solutions. Our vibrant communities consist of experts, leaders and partners across the globe who are developing cutting-edge open AI models for Image, Language, Audio, Video, 3D and Biology.
About the role:
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who will help to design the experience for users of the Stability platform and product suite. The candidate will have an exceptional portfolio of working in world-leading web platforms and a knowledge of the creative AI industry.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers and clearly communicate them
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- 5+ years of experience working as a UI/UX Developer
- Excellent at illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Strong at designing graphic user interface elements such as menus, tabs, and other components
- Experience in developing UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate user workflows
- Experience in design software like Figma, Adobe Xd, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Strong HTML & CSS skills, with bonus points for experience with animation or 3D, knowledge of approaches to scalable/modular CSS, & preprocessors such as SCSS & LESS.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability or other legally protected statuses.
To apply for this job please visit stability.ai.