The User Experience Designer will be a generalist responsible for driving forward UX research and design on new features and products being developed within Tiffany & Co. as well as the ongoing enhancement of our current products. This role collaborates heavily with other digital and user experience designers, product owners, developers and business stakeholders, and our end users in an agile process, to deliver high-quality UX thinking and design work that meets user needs while balancing business and technology goals.
Tiffany is for looking for an experienced, detail-oriented and deeply collaborative UX Designer capable of validating and executing product strategies across teams, initiative and channels to help facilitate the optimum luxury omni-channel experience for our customers. This role reports into the User Experience Manager.
Strategy & Design:
- Incorporate market analysis, data-driven insights and user research findings to help drive design strategy and product decision making delivering a consistent, intuitive best in class luxury experience across all channels, with the customer at the heart of every decision
- Understand enterprise goals and KPIs to ensure value is delivered against them.
- Think ‘blue-sky’ and push the bar on UX design. With maturity and pragmatism, challenge the product teams to deliver design that delights our customers and sets us apart from the crowd.
- Lead & participate in brainstorms/workshops to generate innovative digital solutions for maximum engagement and conversion
- Help design omni-channel experiences that connect the digital journey with the physical brick and mortar retail experience, solving customer problems and finding opportunities to innovate within this space
- Partner with creative, brand and marketing leaders to inform content and communication across customer touch-points by helping to shape briefs, guiding content strategy and tone of voice, contributing to establishing KPIs and ensuring content flows well, is coherent, engaging, executes on business goals and customer needs
- Partner with the insights teams to inform user research and testing – guiding focus, test criteria and questioning, leading testing and analysign results when appropriate
- Partner closely with the IT/development team to implement designs and find solutions to blockers. Test, review and log issues when needed.
- Work closely with designers, product managers, data analysts engineers, marketers, and executives to define and deliver products/experiences that produce measurable results that support business objectives while maintaining a holistic view across channels to ensure a consistent user experience
- Help to prioritize different design problems by understanding their significance and impact on the overall ecosystem.
- Incorporate UX research tools, data, personas, competitive analysis and metrics to help shape user experiences
- Participate in requirements definition process with Product and Engineering Teams
- Revise and iterate designs and documentation based on continued user testing and feedback.
Communication and management:
- Must be a team-player with the ability to work with interdisciplinary teams fostering idea-sharing, and streamlining.
- Develop information architecture guides, wireframes, prototypes and presenations that can communicate core features/functionality and product structure to stakeholders and technology team
- Work within schedules and budgets while able to manage own workflow from concept to execution.
- Build relationships with cross functional team members and executives across organizations, and effectively speak to process, design goals and team vision as a strong representative of the design team .
Research & Innovation:
- Keep abreast of latest interactive technology, developments/trends and UX/UI best practices in the digital landscape, and evaluate suitability for Tiffany.com.
- Engage with outside vendors to assess compatibility with Tiffany ecosystem and integration of features/software/products. Guide the integration and execution of any relevant partnership
- Partner with IT colleagues to ideate on potential innovations that solve real customer problems and capitalize on business opportunities
- Inspire what’s possible by quickly producing multiple concepts, knowing when to apply attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree in a relevant field.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of professional experience.
- Strong communication skills, organization skills, and time management skills.
- Must exhibit highest level of work standards and keen attention to detail.
- Candidates must be self-motivated, possess a strong work ethic, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be technologically savvy, with proficiency in relevant design and prototyping software for documenting, communicating ideas/outputs/solutions, showcasing flows etc such as Figma, Principle, Adobe Creative Suite and more.
- Experience with research and analytics platforms like ContentSquare and usertesting.com preferred.
The hiring range for this position ranges from $87,125 – $102,500. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates’ relevant skills and experience.
To apply for this job please visit eljs.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.