monday.com is looking for an exceptional UX/UI Product Designer to help shape and craft a product that’s simple and intuitive. You will design end-to-end user experiences and optimizations – from early prototypes to final implementation and you will also contribute to the development of our product style guidelines and design system. You’ll join our Design Team based in our headquarters in Tel Aviv, Israel.
About The Role
- Use your interpersonal communication skills to work within dynamic and fast cross-functional teams
- Brainstorm and design new features and take concepts through to production
- Focus on user experience using A/B tests and live results
- Collaborate with the product, engineering, data science, and marketing teams to develop a smooth user experience with high-end look and feel
- Proven experience designing a complex system/platform
- You have experience collaborating closely with R&D
- You have a positive attitude and great social skills with a willingness to put aside ego for the sake of what’s best for the team
- You possess the ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- You have a high level of written and spoken English
Our growing Product Design team is looking for an exceptional Product Designer to help shape and craft a product that’s simple and intuitive.
To apply for this job please visit monday.com.