Who we are and what we do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 80 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel’s success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
- Deeply analyse customers and business problems to identify the pain points
- Rapidly create impactful and elegant solutions to problems.
- Strategically think of the product from high level to connect the missing dots
- Present your design work and articulate your design decisions
- Update the acceptance criteria and define the logic to your work
- Take full cycle ownership of your work from ideation, design, review and feedback in the final test build and after release.
- Work closely with highly talented Product Managers, Product Designers and Developers
- Work holistically across multiple platforms to solve problems – The employee portal, the employer portal, and the admin dashboard for customer support.
- Build and update components in the Design system
- Above all – Be part of the journey to redefine a way of working for people all round the world
- Be passionate about design
- Able to learn fast
- Experienced working in fast pace environment
- Experienced in end to end product design for web and app for at least 5 years
- Have strong knowledge and practice in both UX and UI
- Experienced in design systems
- Know when to go deep on a task and when to execute
- Be comfortable being embedded into a development team with light touch from the product manager. We believe that the work comes from everyone, not just top down.
- Be comfortable with being involved with the end to end development process. From ideation to design QA – you feed and unblock the team.
- For this role, you will need to be in EMEA, LATAM and USA Eastern time zones
Nice to have
- Higher education in related fields
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ashbyhq.com.