Organizations around the globe use Relativity's secure, end-to-end legal software for their biggest data challenges.
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?Relativity is seeking a User Experience Intern (UX) to help design simply powerful experiences for all our product offerings, including RelativityOne (our SaaS). This role reports to the Manager of User Experience and will collaborate primarily with (but not limited to) Product Design, User Research, Product Management, Engineering, Product Marketing and Documentation teams.
We are looking for a highly motivated user advocate with a portfolio full of examples of applying of your knowledge and ingenuity to solve software and workflow problems. You understand and can use the design thinking process across a wide range of tasks and projects, turning constraints and feedback into solutions. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to build market leading products.
- Participate in and support product design and user research activities
- Maintain our Aero UI design system to ensure consistency throughout the application.
- Participate in critiques from designers and design leads to apply to projects, group and company initiatives.
- Collaborate on projects with team members, iterating over options to find the best solution.
- Own and participate in projects to develop design tools and best practices
- Current student, pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in user experience, design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related area of study.
- Demonstrate a portfolio of work of solving UX design problems with intuitive interfaces.
- Knowledge of interaction design and principles
- Interests in using HTML, CSS and other UI technologies
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Benefit HighlightsComprehensive health, dental, and vision plansParental leave for primary and secondary caregiversFlexible work arrangementsTwo, week-long company breaks per yearUnlimited time offLong-term incentive programTraining investment program
Transparency in Coverage Information
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rule requires disclosure of the negotiated rates with in-network providers and the historic allowed amounts paid to out-of-network providers, for all health plans available to employers. Files containing this information for the plans covered are published on this page.
Link: https://www.bcbsil.com/asomrf?EIN=123456789All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.