At Younited, we believe money allows people to purchase goods & services and realize their dreams, but today’s banking products are opaque & overly complex.
Here, we leverage innovation & cutting-edge technology to redefine lending and payment practices, to provide exceptional user experience
More than a million customers already had access to our instant, simple & transparent credit, and we are just getting started.
We both provide credit & payment solutions directly to consumers (Younited Credit / Younited Pay) & via partners (banks, fintech & insurers who wish to develop consumer loan activities and retailers, telcos, e-merchants who wish to offer their customers the simplest method to pay in several times). We also provide budget optimization solutions through “Younited Coach” to all consumers willing to receive personalized recommendations.
Our mission is to become your trusted financial partner. In this respect, our strategy aims at promoting more transparency and more inclusiveness to help you achieve financial wellbeing.
We have initiated a B-Corp certification process, our social and environmental impact being at the heart of our strategic concerns.
So join Younited, the leading instant credit provider for the e‐economy in Europe! Be part of an amazing adventure that is only at its beginning…
Some key figures about Younited group:
· Younited operates in 5 European countries and generates nearly 50% of its business outside France.
· The company has raised more than 330m€ in equity since launch.
· Younited employs more than c. 550 Younies in Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Lisbon, and Munich.
Younited is already trusted by prestigious E-merchant and Digital Bank partners among which Free, Bouygues Telecom, Orange Bank, Microsoft, Bpifrance, Apple, N26, Fortuneo and Lydia.
Our 5 corporate values drive our daily job:
· Make it simple: At every level of the customer experience, the organization. Be transparent.
· Act as an entrepreneur: Take ownership, work in teams. Dare to try, accept to fail.
· Innovate or die: Challenge the status quo, no matter how impossible it seems.
· Faster is better: Value speed over perfection. Be aligned on priorities.
· No limit: Shot for the moon, stay humble.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work.
We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our customers and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
Younited is looking for a UX/UI Designer as soon as possible to join the Product & User Experience team (~30 people) and support the team in the design of the company’s product evolutions
You will report to the UX/UI designer and collaborate with the rest of the design team (5 people) while working closely with the Product managers of the domain.
Your responsibilities :
– You de-risk the projects that you lead upstream, and ensure that they have an impact for our users, thanks to Discovery methods.
– You provide pragmatic and creative solutions to our problems, and lead co-creation workshops with the right people in-house**.
– You carry out user tests with the User Research team to collect feedback and improve our services.
UX & UI design
– You define user paths, navigation, wireframes and finalized designs in collaboration with other stakeholders,
– You improve existing products,
– You think and realize the designs of all use cases (error cases, interactions…) and for all channels (mobile and desktop)
– You follow the development and integration of the models in order to guarantee the quality and consistency of the design.
– You contribute to the development of the Design System by updating it and pushing its deployment on all the company’s environments
🤝 It’s a match if …
- You are studying for a BAC +4 / +5 with an affinity for interface design,
- You master Figma and the Adobe suite (Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop). Knowledge of Notions appreciated,
- You have knowledge of Design Thinking and UX Design,
- You are able to express yourself with simplicity and are able to defend your ideas,
- You are autonomous and meticulous,
- You speak English & French fluently.
🎁 Other benefits from joining Younited ?
– Offices in the center of Paris (9th)
– An international work environment and the opportunity to do a mission in one of our international offices (Barcelona, Munich, Roma)
– An entrepreneurship mindset and a teamwork spirit
– An individualized managerial and HR support during onboarding and throughout the Younited journey
– A continuous learning environment with the opportunity to take individual and collective trainings and “Friday workshops” in Tech department
– A particular attention to the work/life balance
– Support for young parents, including the opportunity of being part-time the week of return to the office
– The opportunity of getting involved throughout the year with associations via the solidarity engagement platform “Vendredi” as well as an annual offered solidarity day
– A flexible remote policy: from 8 days of remote per month with 2 weeks of full remote per year to almost full remote for Tech (minimum 4 days at the office per month)
– 33 days of paid leave
– Luncheon voucher card
– Snacks and fruit baskets twice a week
– Team buildings in France, internationally (the famous YouniTour) and within your team
Younited is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.