At a Glance:
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join our global team. In this role, you will work alongside a team of UX/UI designers, product managers, copywriters, and engineers to create the next generation of On’s digital products. Together with teams in Zurich, Berlin and Shanghai, you will create prototypes and interactive experiences that will help elevate the user experience on our digital platforms.
The global digital design team at On is highly creative and inventive. We’re focusing on creating never-before-seen experiences on the cutting edge of technology and culture. From engineers to designers, data scientists, and digital marketing specialists, this is the team responsible for creating winning digital products and campaigns that run the length of the purchase funnel. Our mission is to ignite the human spirit through movement. Our digital home (on-running.com) is our #1 vehicle for delivering this vision and the gear that enables it.
- Design user-centric concepts, wireframes, prototypes, and final work for development handoff
- Work with brand guidelines and our design system to create layouts that reinforce the brand through its visual touch-points
- Work hand-in-hand with the design and development team to create innovative digital experiences from scratch. From a completely new e-commerce website to bespoke product launch experiences, to creating strong connections and consistency across the digital ecosystem. You will touch them all
- Collaborate closely with a diverse team of product managers, designers, writers, and developers to improve On’s digital experiences
- Work closely with UX researchers and data scientists to adapt and iterate on concepts based on usability testing
- Inspire and motivate the team with your enthusiastic love of design, positive attitude and high productivity. Be a part of shaping design culture at On
- You have at least 3 years of experience in User Interface Design in the context of web and app design
- You are proficient in Figma, Adobe products, prototyping software, and have basic HTML/CSS knowledge
- You possess strong communication skills and can express the thinking behind your designs as well as present your work to a broad audience in both verbal and written form
- You have experience working on global ecommerce, as well as managing internal and external stakeholders on all levels
- Experience with usability testing and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research is a plus
- Experience with motion, 3D or AR design is a plus
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.
To apply for this job please visit culture.on-running.com.